[Chameleon] change imagetype on the fly

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Aug 19 02:24:57 EDT 2004

Paul,

You are right, if I hardcode the szImgType variable, it changes the imagetype. But it doesn't seem to want to change any other way. There is this piece of code in there which doesn't seem to have any effect:

if (isset($http_form_vars["gszImgType"]) && $http_form_vars["gszImgType"] != "")
    $szImgType = $http_form_vars["gszImgType"];

The way I see this, it should allow a parameter in the form called gszImgType to override the imagetype. Why doesn't it work? Even if I just try

isset($http_form_vars["gszImgType"])

and place the gszImgType in the url as a parameter, or in the form as an input type, it acts as if this variable isn't set. I'm not much of a php expert, but I thought the isset function checks whether a parameter has a value.....

Is it because I use a mapfile?

regards,

Jacob