[Chameleon] How to pass forward user specific extents?

William A. Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Aug 24 12:26:40 EDT 2004

Ken,

Add a hidden input tag like:
<input type="hidden" name="myLoadCheck" value='1'>

Use php to check the form variables that are passed over the URL.  On
the initial load the form variable "myLoadCheck" will not be set so you
know it is the first load.  Subsequent page load will have the variable set.

something like:

$bNotFirstLoad = ( isset( $_GET['myLoadCheck'] ) ||
                   isset( $_POST['myLoadCheck'] ) );

I haven't tried it, but something like this should work.

Regards,
Bill

--

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.