[Chameleon] raster hang

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Aug 25 11:18:09 EDT 2004

Just wanted to add a tidbit of info in case its useful.

I am running 1.99b on IIS. I have several large images. The largest I am
using is 128 megs. I also have an image catalog that can load 16 60-70
meg image tiles for over a gig of imagery. I use RGB image mode and
PC256 on another, with a PNG output. Images are all tiffs. I havent had
the problems you are having, it all seems to work well.

My PHP limits are:

max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
memory_limit = 8M

Hopefully thats helpful in narrowing down the problem.

Ken