[Chameleon] Cursor Graphic

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Aug 30 19:56:44 EDT 2004

Two questions in regards to the cursor/mouse graphic.

First, anyone use the CSS cursor property to change the cursor graphic
in IE browsers? I added the cursor:crosshair; line to the CSS file in
the #MainMapLayer section and this works until the image is fully
loaded, then it reverts back to the normal pointer. I assume its using
some other style for the final image?

Second, is there a way to make the end of the mouse pointer graphic the
actual 'point' of a users click? Its really evident when you use the
ruler widget, you will notice that the ruler nodes don't line up with
the tip of the mouse pointer graphic, it's a bit down and to the right,
same goes for when you put a point on the map from a user click, its not
at the tip of the point its down and to the right a bit. Basically its
creating a 'point' that's top left is the tip of the cursor pointer,
least that's how it looks with the ruler graphics.

Thanks,

Ken