[Chameleon] Who is actively developing chameleon WMS client?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 6 09:48:04 EST 2004

in that case, DM Solutions is the original author and primary
maintainer.  We host the cvs project and control the direction and
future of Chameleon and all contributions.  Bart van den Eijnden (GeoDan
- Netherlands) is the largest non-DM Solutions contributor.  Jacob
Delfos (Australia, company?) contributes and there are several other
minor contributors (that we greatly appreciate).

Paul