[Chameleon] tiff hang

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 8 11:32:50 EST 2004

The changes are minmal : here is what I did :

   1) MapDHTML.widget.php : in function GetJavascriptVariables (around
line 468) :
    comment the 3 lines and add the 3 additional lines :

      //$url =
WEBCOMMON."/wrapper/drawmap.php?map_session_mode=$nMapSessionMode&run_query=0&".SID.$szFatalImage;
         //if (!$bCWCJSAPI)
         //$url .= "&dummy=".urlencode(microtime());

         $oMap = $this->moMapObject->oMap;

         $img = $oMap->draw();
         $url = $img->saveWebImage();

   2) in MapDHTML.js : function MapLayerDivImgOnLoad

     comment the line : //url = url + "&UniqId="+unique;

Please give it a try and let me know.

Paul, I think we can easily make this a configurable thing as far as
mapdhtml is concerned. I think there might be a problem though with the
new query widget that diplays the selected element (and keep the
selection persitently) but It can also be solved with few changes.
What I propose is that Ken do the tests and if it solves his problem, I
will enter an enhancement bug on this with the changes required and we
can implement it after that.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst