[Chameleon] Best way to change popup CSS path for a specific application?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 13 14:23:33 EST 2004

Forgot to mention, the value I use is a relative URL and not a file system
path. But a file system path should work as well (maybe depending on which
Chameleon version you are using).

If something does not work, view the source of your generated page to see
if the file system path is resolved correctly to a URL.