[Chameleon] Chameleon 1.99 beta 4

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 14 08:37:03 EST 2004

Bart,

my understanding of this was that it allows you to set and environment
variable that Chameleon picks up and uses to relocate the tmp
directories to the windows temp directory based on a standard windows
environment variable (TEMP I think).

This can be used with a special launcher script (that you provide :)) to
start Apache and launch a browser from a CD or USB drive.

That's pretty minimal but I don't have any more details right now.  This
was added to support another client.  If you are interested in being
able to do this, let me know off list.

Paul