[Chameleon] Errors with extent

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 12:31:13 EST 2004

mmm.... Sorry, I've updated to b4 and problem dissapeared. Maybe I corrupted some widget. But now all is fine. Excuse me!!!!

Thanks Joel for your response...

Joel_Rivard <JoelRivard at pigeon.carleton.ca> wrote:
Hey Joan,

Can you provide us with your mapfile and the widget tag that you used for each widget.  That might help us better understand what the problem may be.

Joel