[Chameleon] zoom in keymap problem

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 13:43:35 EST 2004

Hi list,
As I've updated my application to beta4, a problem appears: An error when I want to print a map.
The Production popup works fine, but when I click on Download I can see this message:Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\preview.php on line 217
And when I try to preview the map, it shows the classical red cross.

Another problem: Even though now zoom in keymap works fine, it's shown an error on the page like
Warning: Missing argument 6 for pix2geo() in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\geomath.php on line

With beta3 it didn't happen...

Any idea to solve both problems?
Thanks in advanced.
Windows 2000