[Chameleon] Query tool and identify location clicked

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 27 09:19:14 EST 2004

Hi list,

when using the query tool it can be handy to have the location clicked
being marked on the map with a symbol. We now are using a server-side
implementation for this, but we would rather switch to a client-side
implementation.

Is there code in Chameleon to do such a thing (similar to the ROIRectangle
client-side code, but then for a point which needs to be traced in the
map, and managed with every zoom or pan action)?

With every new click, the location should be changed to the one last clicked.