MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Install problems 1.1

Dave Astolfo dastolfo1@cogeco.ca
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:58:11 -0500
Shawn,

I had the same problem. Try this:

class SampleApp extends Chameleon
{
  function SampleApp()
  {
    $this->moMapSession = new MapSession_RW;
    $this->moMapSession->setTempDir( getSessionSavePath());

    parent::Chameleon();
  }

//  function CWCInitializeMap()
//  {
//    $this->moMapSession = new MapSession_RW;
//    $this->moMapSession->setTempDir( getSessionSavePath());
//    parent::CWCInitializeMap();
//  }

  function CWCLoadTemplate($szTemplateName)
  {
    $this->mszTemplate = implode("\n", file($szTemplateName));
  }
}

$oApp =  new SampleApp();
$oApp->CWCInitialize( $szTemplate, $szMapFile  );
$oApp->CWCExecute();

Dave