MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Install problems 1.1

Shawn Barnes barnes@watersheds.ca
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:42:00 -0500
I'm still having same problem...blank page.

I've checked everything I can think of, cwc2.xml seems to have all the
right paths, directory permissions and apache configuration all ok, php
is working, mapserver is working, htdocs_admin is accessible.

I'm running on Mandrake 9.2 with apache2, php4.3.3., mapserver4,
mapscript, chameleon1.1

Shawn