MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Hidden Text

Jason Fournier jfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:16:07 -0500
Hi Tracy,

Are you, by chance, using the ContextSelector widget?  I did a little
bit of research and found that, in some cases, the ContextSelector
outputted <br>'s after each Hidden Variable it wrote out to the page.
Please view the source of your page and look for the Hidden Variables
(they should be just after the <BODY> tag).  If this is in fact the case
could you please email me the ContextSelector.widget.php file from your
/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/ directory?

Do you have a publicly available URL of your application?  I could take
a look at the output as well.

Thanks,
Jason