MapTools.org

[Chameleon] map image not placed correctly

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:22:12 -0500
Although if you look at the source of their page, they use an absolutely
positioned div.  Remember that we are attempting to provide a placeable
map image anywhere on the page for any given template, regardless of the
HTML that the user uses around the widget.  This is somewhat more
complex than having a single application.