MapTools.org

[Chameleon] TextButton SharedResource Problem

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:53:09 -0400
Paul,

I've been fooling around with this and I believe that we are very close
to figuring this out. I decided to change the image SRC's to absolute
paths, then delete all temp buttons and set the cache to false. When I
did this, it would not load the site, however, when I set the cache back
to true, the site came back up with the image in the button loaded. This
seems to work, but I'll have to fool with it some more. Hopefully you'll
have some ideas.

Rene

>>> pagameba@magma.ca 2004-01-09 9:59:58 AM >>>
Rene,
you have the value of usetextbuttoncache set to true, which means that

the buttons will never be regenerated.  Try setting this to false.  You

can also try manually deleting all the button images.  If you are using

MS4W then this directory would be /ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/buttons/ - delete
everything in it.  If you are not, then you would have set a value for

the button cache path in the cwc2.xml file