MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Query Widget

Rene Teniere tenierer@gov.ns.ca
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:31:00 -0400
Tracy,

I'm having the same problems as you in reference to those particular
widgets.

Rene

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956
>>> "Tracy Howlett" <thowlett@whistlermuseum.org> 01/10/04 6:36 PM >>>
I'm trying to implement the Query widget but I'm getting the following
error:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cwcpopup in
C:\apps\cwc2\htdocs\widgets\Query.widget.php on line 56

I can't find any documentation on the cwcpopup class (or lack thereof!).

I'm also having problems getting the PrintWidget and HelpWidget working.
Are there any known issues with these widgets?

My setup:
MapServer 4.0.1
PHP/MapScript 4.3.4
Chameleon 1.1