MapTools.org

[Chameleon] LegendTemplate Widget

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:37:13 -0400
Hi All,

Can't seem to be able to get the LegendTemplate Widget to work.
ErrorReport says that no legend template is specified, even though it
is. The template is a standard MapServer legend template format, and I
have used several different ones, as well as
legend_template_widget.html. I have also tried removing the template
reference in the mapfile with no results. Anyone know what's up with
this? I've been working on this for two days and am starting to pull my
hair out.

Rene

<cwc2 type="legendtemplate" visible="true" enabled="true"
template="C:/chameleon11a/websites/template/legend_template_chameleon.html"/>

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956