MapTools.org

[Chameleon] mousemove and CPU

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:19:24 -0500
No.  It means that every tool that could want to process mouse movement
registers a mouse movement handler with the chameleon core function
CWC2OnMouseMove and all the handlers get called regardless of which tool
is active.  My change would probably change this so that only if a tool
is selected would it's handler become active.  But I will have to think
carefully about this because some widgets are always active (cursor
position for instance).