MapTools.org

[Chameleon] multiple zoomin before map arrives

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:54:33 +0100
Hi Paul,

I fixed it in PanMap the way you suggested.

For the UpdateMap I needed another solution, only submit if the value
doesn't equal "1":

function {$szJsFunctionName}()
{
     if ({$this->mszHTMLForm}.UPDATE_MAP.value != "1")
     {
     	{$this->mszHTMLForm}.UPDATE_MAP.value = "1";
     	{$this->mszHTMLForm}.submit();
     	return;
     }
}

Ofcourse this is not full-proof, because when a user clicks the
RemoveLayer tool, and after that immediately the UpdateMap button, there
is still the same problem.

But this rules out the chance of running into it a lot.

Thanks!