MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Install problems

Jeff Berry jeffb@erlandsen.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:07:33 -0800
I've installed Chameleon 1.1 on Redhat 8.0, running MapServer 4.0.1.  I'm
having real trouble getting the demo app to work.  I have chameleon
installedin /opt/cwc2.  I've installed all the demo documents within the
appropriate directories under /opt/cwc2, and have edited the config,
index.phtml and map document to refelct paths correctly.  However, when I
try to open the index.phtml I get the following error:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no options found in
'init' file in /opt/cwc2/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215

Warning: Failed to open map file /opt/cwc2/map/chameleon.map in
/opt/cwc2/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215
ERROR: Invalid map file file (/opt/cwc2/map/chameleon.map).
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/opt/cwc2/htdocs/widgets/KeyMap.widget.php on line 190

Any suggestions?

Jeff Berry
GIS Analyst
Erlandsen & Associates