MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Install Problem Continued

Jeff Berry jeffb@erlandsen.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:55 -0800
Thanks for the info on the projection additions.  That was exactly the
problem.  However, now I am faced with a new issue.  The map loads fine.
Initially the button icons weren't showing but I changed the paths in the
sample.html to reflect the correct paths, so now they show fine.  The
problem is that I cannot see the keymap.  It doesn't load.  Also if I try to
use the map tools, for example to zoom in the map doesn't change.  I can see
that the map extent is changing because the coordinate values change, yet
I'm still stuck with the initial image of all of Canada.

Any idea what I've done wrong here?

Jeff Berry
GIS Analyst
Erlandsen & Associates