MapTools.org

[Chameleon] move imagetip into the language dbf files?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:53:41 +0100
Hi list,

would it be an idea not to have the imagetip attribute in the HTML
template but in the language dbf files?

I now have 5 applications to maintain, and everytime the customer wants to
have the hint of the buttons changed, I have to change it at 5 places.
Would be nice to have this in a centralized position, and I personally
don't see the need to have it in the HTML template, but perhaps I am
overseeing something?

Maybe the same could apply to the label attribute of the Cursorpos and
Rulerresult widgets?

Also, it would be nice to have parts of an HTML template which can be
reused without having to copy them, i.e. linking in HTML template subsets?