MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Path to button images

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:09:54 -0500
My appologies.  The full path to images used by the buttonizer (this is
about to change in the next day or so) should be calculated relative to
the chameleon web path.  If this is not happening then it is a bug.

However, in the version about to be committed (I will describe all the
changes in an email once I have finished testing and have committed the
changes), the image path is calculated as follows:

if not absolute:
   test if image is found relative to application file (index.phtml) in
file system
   test if image is found relative to application file (index.phtml)
using web path
   test if image is found relative to chameleon path (chameleon.php) in
file system
   assume image is relative to chameleon path (chameleon.php) using URL