MapTools.org

[Chameleon] submitted extent incorrect after pan-arrow

J. Delfos delfos@myrealbox.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:09:57 -0800 (PST)
Paul,

I used the legend_template_widget, where my template has tickboxes to turn
legends on and off. I think this came from a mapserver standard template.
But it also happens with the layer manager widget, or by simply pressing
the button of an updatemap widget (which refreshes the form).

Somehow, the change to the mapextent that the pan arrow causes is not
registered in the form properly, such that it is lost when the form is
refreshed.

Jacob