MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Context file and Tree Legend

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis@ec.gc.ca
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:04:28 -0500
Hi,

You may be able to achieve this through the XML Theme files?  This groups
layers together in this manner.  We had this requirement in earlier
projects.

Recent versions of Chameleon support non-context imports.  However, keep in
mind by that supporting context documents, you can create and use, share
context documents from and to any application.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist
Environment Canada