[Chameleon] Server side include?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 1 12:45:11 EDT 2004

I would add that the [#INCLUDEFILENAME#] syntax is parsed during the
preprocessing, so you can include anything with it, widgets or html (not
php since php is not parsed in chameleon). Also it use the file()
functionality of php, so if your php support it, you will be able to
include URL or file on another server.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/