[Chameleon] Server side include?

pxniw pxniw pxniw69 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 00:04:22 EDT 2004

Ok little tougher this time.

How do I include this in 'include'

ie my url is this
http://www.test.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi?fruit=apple

and this is what I do:

[#http://www.test.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi?fruit=apple#]

So far so good.

But now if I have a form on previous page with value
[$NAME_OF_FRUIT$] it shows fine, by itself ie
<B>[$NAME_OF_FRUIT$]</B>
will actually show apple bold (Or whatever fruitname
was entered on form, before submitting it to chameleon
created page)

So how do I include my include with my include (That
sounds kinda cool ;) )

I tried this:
[#http://www.test.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi?fruit=[$NAME_OF_FRUIT$]#]

It won't parse [$NAME_OF_FRUIT$] inside "##"
I tried several different ways, but could not get it
to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks