[Chameleon] Accessing Map Resources with PHP/MapScript in Chameleon

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Jul 8 10:45:15 EDT 2004

Shon,

this sounds like a new widget for sure.  Unfortunately there isn't any
real documentation on creating new widgets yet (it's still in the
planning stages right now).  Your best bet is to look at existing
widgets and model your code on that.

As a quick overview, I would suggest taking something like the mapsize
widget and using it as your starting point.  Your code below will go
into the ParseURL function.  The user interface is generated in the
DrawPublish function.  The definition of the attributes that your widget
supports ... and initialization of default values ... goes in the widget
constructor and the InitDefaults method.