[Chameleon] SESSIONID??

Paul Dymecki pdymecki at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 18 11:21:11 EDT 2004

Hello,
    I have recently written an application that links to another website
after having done a local search and display of points on a map.  My
question is, is there a way of passing the outside  website an address of my
current map state, so they can link back to it?
thanks for any info on this,
Paul Dymecki