[Chameleon] embedding widgets

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 27 10:31:56 EDT 2004

Hi Aaron,

I have done this successfully for two widgets, but it needs a lot of
tweaking.

Sorry that I did not get back to you after the user conference. Did you
try to follow up on my approach?

What you need to do is also take the Locate widget into your template
using the CWC2 tag, but commenting it out with HTML comments <!-- --> so
that it doesn't show. This is needed to get the buttons working in the
embedded iframe.

Hope this helps.