[Chameleon] embedding widgets

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Tue Jul 27 10:31:48 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 05:13, aaron griffin wrote:
> I'm working on creating a mapping page that includes the locate services
> as an embedded element to the page.  Has anyone done this before or have
> any suggestions for trying to do this?
>
> Aaron Griffin

I am also very interested in this, not for the Locate widget, but for
several other Popup based widgets: Query, LayerManager2.  I was thinking
of turning these into iframes vs. Popup window widgets since both have a
SRC=URL type tag approach. The widgets would output iframe html with the
src pointing to the poup url instead of opening a new window first.

Anyone have any experience with this approach?

Eric