[Chameleon] Problems with query on postgis layer

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Tue Jun 1 06:37:08 EDT 2004

Jerry,

we fixed our problem by building GIST and BTREE indexes on the database,
the code in chameleon and mapserver seems to be reasonably optimal (i.e.
it doesn't repeat things too many times).  I still have some doubts
about feature caching by postgis but that doesn't seem to have much
effect in my examples ...