[Chameleon] EMBEDDED (revisited)

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 1 11:18:09 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

We started trying the iframe option today but ran into some trouble for
which we cannot find the cause.

This is the iframe we use in the HTML template:
<iframe frameborder="0" id="treeview" scrolling="No" width="330px"
height="335px"
src="[$gszCoreWebPath$]/widgets/GeoservicesCatalogSearch/CatalogSearchPopup.phtml?szCallbackFunc=catalogSearchCB&szWcasURL=http://grosserver:8080/deegreewcas/wcas&iMaxRecords=10&<?php
echo SID; ?>/>" ></iframe>

Everything is loaded probably (except css and buttonized buttons), but all
things in the popup which use the session are empty strings (the popup
includes the session.inc though), e.g.:

<script language="JavaScript" src="<?php echo $_SESSION['gszCoreWebPath'];
?>/widgets/js/cwc_dhtml.js"></script>

is resolved into:

<script language="JavaScript" src="/widgets/js/cwc_dhtml.js"></script>

I hope you have some idea on what is causing this?

Thanks in advance.