[Chameleon] MapTips Widget

Dave Astolfo dastolfo1 at cogeco.ca
Fri Jun 4 23:31:57 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Does anyone have sample code on how to get the MapTips Widget working? I
tried it, but am not sure what the requirements are.
I understand that a shared resource is needed? Are there changes
required to the MAP file? If anyone has sample code, it would be
appreciated.

BTW - I tried adding the widget call and got the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: height in
c:\mapservertools\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Button.php on line 570

The sample I used is here:

<cwc2 type="MapTips" defaulttext="&nbsp;" tolerance="2"
maptipsdiv="maptips_container" label="Map Tips"
styleresource="TextButton" popupstyleresource="TextButton"
popupwidth="500" popupheight="450" image="images/icon_maptips.png"
imagewidth="75">
              <image state="normal"/>
              <image state="selected"/>
              <image state="hover"/>
          </cwc2></td>
style="position:relative;width:100%;height:75;background-color:#CCCCCC">

Thanks,

Dave