[Chameleon] Re: EMBEDDED (revisited)

griffin.watersheds.ca at mail2.storm.ca griffin.watersheds.ca at mail2.storm.ca
Thu Jun 3 22:12:31 EDT 2004

This is my first attempt at changing a widget, i'm not really sure how to
find out about the $gszSessId$ and so on.  I am using a pre-release of the
1.99 Beta release.  Also, there is no locatePopup.phtml... does this
change the steps you would need to take to make this work?

How do i alert the src of the iframe with javascript?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Aaron.