[Chameleon] 1.99 Installation

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Jun 17 14:56:01 EDT 2004

Ken (and everyone else)

I've updated the installation instructions and posted them on the
chameleon wiki.  My hope is that everyone will take the time to review
them and contribute back more information about installation on various
platforms etc.  This document isn't final and will, no doubt, be
reviewed and expanded on by our documentation team as we approach the
final release.