[Chameleon] New User, Needs Help!

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 21 15:48:45 EDT 2004

Hi David,

some of the 1.99 widgets require you updating to Mapserver/Mapscript 4.2.

So install:

http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/mapserver_ms4w-4.2.0-20040607.zip

MS4W is intended for root use, so you can use it at c: or d: etc. no
problem. Only do not place it in a subdirectory as then you need to do
quite some configuring.

My ms_tmp is at:

c:\ms4w\tmp\ms_tmp

which is the default I believe.

Also create:
c:\ms4w\tmp\ms_tmp\buttons

Normally you do not need a ms_tmp alias in httpd_chameleon.conf. I suggest
removing it and trying with the above mentioned locations.

Hope this helps. Let us know.