[Chameleon] MapServer Sites

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 24 09:42:04 EDT 2004

Hi David,

a number of applications developed by DM Solutions (with both MapServer
and Chameleon) are available here:

http://www.dmsolutions.ca/solutions/liveapps.html

One of the nicer Chameleon applications I've seen that has been
developed by the community is the CHiRP project in Whistler:

http://www.chirpwhistler.info/Mapping/CHiRP.phtml

If you want to see a very full list of applications with mapServer
technology -- there is a gallery of applications on the main mapserver
website at:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/gallery.html

Hope that helps,

Dave