[Chameleon] RE: Chameleon Digest, Vol 3, Issue 28

David Bradshaw dbradshaw at olver.com
Thu Jun 24 14:44:10 EDT 2004

Eric,

Thanks.  I'll try that.

David

(Am I posting these things correctly?

At 01:47 PM 06/24/2004 -0400, David Bradshaw wrote:

>This may sound simple but what would the projection be for Virginia,
>USA
>
>PROJECTION
>    "init=epsg:42304"
>END
>
>Is there a listing for areas of the world?

In your PROJ4 install directory you'll find a text file called epsg.
You can read that for a list of epsg codes and what their projection
parameters are.  A search for Virginia reveals a couple.

On my system its at: /usr/local/share/proj

I think on Windows it might be C:\proj

Eric

This document, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of the sender. If you receive this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Thank you.