[Chameleon] create multi point on map

mickel delay mickeldelay at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 09:50:46 EDT 2004

Dear list

i want to fech multi location from database and then
show these location in my maps with symbols.
i see an example in chameleon user list that describe
creating CWC
syntax:(http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2004-January/000285.html)

but for using this  cwc ,i need to create a php file
that the name of this file is xxx.widget.php and i
shuld be write a class in php language format.

can any person of chameleon list help me for creating
this  xxx.widget.php file or direct me for this
action?

regards
mickel