[Chameleon] Re: Alternate cwc2.xml

james cradock jcradock at redington.me3.com
Wed Jun 30 09:03:27 EDT 2004

Alirght. I *think* I want to change the app-context so that different
developers using the same installation of Chameleon in /opt can use their
own configuration files. Two questions:

1. Is this correct?

2. Are there examples or (better!) is there documentation for how to do
this starting with the barebones phtml initialization script everyone's
sharing?

If what I'm describing is NOT doable, do I simply need to install a copy
of Chameleon for every developer working on a Chameleon application?

(I know I said 2 questions, but...)

Thanks!

Jim

> How do I specify an alternate path to a cwc2.xml file? Can this be done in
> the phtml init script? We have multiple developers working on different
> Chameleon applications in different instances of Apache. Host names and
> paths on the file system do vary from developer to developer. I'd rather
> not install Chameleon each time for each developer.
>
> Thanks.
>
> JC
>
> -----
> james cradock