MapTools.org

[Chameleon] layermanager widget

bartvde@xs4all.nl bartvde@xs4all.nl
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:18:24 +0100 (CET)
Hi Paul,

I don't think the problem is in your syntax. I tried using the
LayerManager widget in my template (BTW, is it your intention to get a 250
by 250 button?) but I get the following error:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
<b>C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Layer.phtml</b> on line

So I don't know if this widget is fully-functional yet (or perhaps it is
caused by our changes in the rest of the code in our local copy).

Best thing you can probably do at this moment is file a bug in bugzilla.

If you are looking for LayerManager type of functionality (list of layers,
promote/demote/remove layer), you can also use the LegendTemplate widget,
if you need an example let me know.