MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Chameleon 1.1 Installation

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd@agr.gc.ca
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:48:24 -0500

--=_3C1D3C5F.EA8BE797

Hi,
of course, as soon as I post a question to the list I manage to solve
the problem myself right away, but the other post is being held back by
the moderator due to size, so maybe you won't even end up seeing that
post!

Anyway,
thanks Bart, for posting your application link.  It has some great
examples of how to use a number of widgets - just what I need at this
point.  I now have it set up.  I was having trouble with the buttonizer
because I didn't have some paths set up properly in the cwc2.xml file,
and also because I was pointing to a font ttf file that wasn't in the
correct directory.  Now all is well.

D. Pagurek

>>> Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl> 03/02/04 04:31PM >>

You can try installing the following Chameleon application on your
system
to see it work in its basic form:

http://www.vz.geodan.nl/users/bart/geodan_ms4w-2003-10-31.zip

--=_3C1D3C5F.EA8BE797

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>of course, as soon as I post a question to the list I manage to solve the
problem myself right away, but the other post is being held back by the
moderator due to size, so maybe you won't even end up seeing that post!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway,</DIV>
<DIV>thanks Bart, for posting your application link.&nbsp; It has some great
examples of how to use a number of widgets - just what I need at this
point.&nbsp; I now have it set up.&nbsp; I was having trouble with the
buttonizer because I didn't have some paths set up properly in the cwc2.xml
file, and also because I was pointing to a font ttf file that wasn't in the
correct directory.&nbsp; Now all is well.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>D. Pagurek</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Bart van den Eijnden <A
href="mailto:bartvde@xs4all.nl> 03/02/04 04:31PM >>">bartvde@xs4all.nl&gt;
03/02/04 04:31PM &gt;&gt;</A><BR><BR><BR>You can try installing the following
Chameleon application on your system <BR>to see it work in its basic
form:<BR><BR><A
href="http://www.vz.geodan.nl/users/bart/geodan_ms4w-2003-10-31.zip">http://www.vz.geodan.nl/users/bart/geodan_ms4w-2003-10-31.zip</A><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_3C1D3C5F.EA8BE797--