MapTools.org

[Chameleon] legend and context questions

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:34:25 -0500
Debbie ...

you can test your template using a test script outside of chameleon to
make sure it actually works:

<?php
dl( 'php_mapscript_41.dll' );

$oMap = ms_newMapObj( "/ms4w/apps/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.map" );
$oMap->legend->set( "template",
"/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/legend_template_widget.html" );

echo "<table>";
echo $oMap->processLegendTemplate( array() );
echo "</table>";
?>

obviously you'll have to add your own paths.

Same for the context problem:

<?php
dl( 'php_mapscript_41.dll' );

$oMap = ms_newMapObj( "/ms4w/apps/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.map" );
$oMap->saveMapContext( "/ms4w/tmp/test_context.xml" );
?>

If those work then there is a problem in Chameleon.  If not, then you'll
need to figure out what's wrong with the template/mapfile first