MapTools.org

[Chameleon] zoomin box not showing in Mozilla

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:35:15 -0500
Bart,

does the zoom in function work anyway (even though you don't see a box?)

One possibility is that you are missing an attribute in your
MapDHTMLWidget tag:

<cwc2 type="MapDHTMLWidget" visible="true" width="400" height="300"
allowresize="false" marqueecolor="FF3333" marqueewidth="2" minscale="1"/>

As a guess I would think that the marqueecolor or the marqueewidth might
be missing or corrupt?

Paul