MapTools.org

[Chameleon] An empty list for Projection list

we wei mapgisnewbies@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I am trying to set up a demo for chameleon 1.1 alpha
6.  But I got an empty projection list return when I
tried to click the  projection button.  I setup a
projection widget in my template file as followed:

<CWC2 TYPE="ProjectionSelector" PopupWidth="500"
PopupHeight="550" Visible="true"
Image="images/icon_projection.png" ImageTip="Change a
new projection" Label="Projection" />

And I have already checked if I have SharedResource
widget for projection at the beginning of my template
file.  Here is the SharedResource widget for
projection:

<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="projection">
    <projection name="NAD 83 / Geographic"
srs="epsg:4269"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / Geographic"
srs="epsg:4326"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / Auto UTM"
srs="AUTO:42001"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / Auto Tr. Mercator"
srs="AUTO:42002"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / Auto Orthographic"
srs="AUTO:42003"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / Auto Equirectangular"
srs="AUTO:42004"/>
    <projection name="WGS 84 / LCC Canada"
srs="epsg:42101"/>
    <projection name="NAD 83 / NRCan LCC Canada"
srs="epsg:42304" default="true"/>
</cwc2>

And I put in this as well:
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="cwcjsapi" />

I guess I am missing something here because it works
fine in my chameleon-1.0.5.

Could anyone give me some hints on this problem or
give me some directions on how to debug this ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

wei