MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem with CWC2OnLoadFunction...

Aaron Racicot aaronr@ccalmr.ogi.edu
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:30:51 -0800
Yes I have tried that (I actually started there and got the same issue)
but have tried to back up to just the basics to diagnose the problem.

Still working on the problem and still stuck!

Thanks for the quick response!

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-admin@lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-admin@lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Jason Fournier
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:31 PM
To: Aaron Racicot
Cc: chameleon@lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [Chameleon] Problem with CWC2OnLoadFunction...

Hi Aaron,

Have you tried downloading and installing (ie, unzipping) the Chameleon
sample application from Maptools.org
(http://maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=downloads.html)?  It's
located at the bottom of the page.  At the very least it will give you
an indication of the files required for an application as well as a
suggested directory structure.

Generally speaking a Chameleon application will reside outside your core

Chameleon installation.

Best Regards,
Jason

--