[Chameleon] makeButton question

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue May 4 06:26:27 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I am trying to upgrade my old 1.1 widgets to the new button stuff.

One thing I don't understand is the meaning of the 3th parameter in the
makeButton function (the parameter is called className).

makeButton( 'CloseWindow', '', 'ExtractWFSData', "images/icon_cancel.png",

If I use the name of my widget as the value for the third argument, I do
not get buttons. First I thought it would refer to a css class, but this
is not the case as far as I could see.

How should I interpret this parameter and do I need some tweaks somewhere?