[Chameleon] WMSBrowser: SRS

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu May 6 04:47:03 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I got the WMSBrowser widget to work (such a cool widget BTW), but I had
some problems changing the SRS that the WMSBrowser widget uses.

It uses by default lat/lon (EPSG:4326) even if your main Chameleon
application is in a different SRS. It also uses the LatLonBoundingBox from
the capabilities to determine the extents in the preview.

Are there any plans to incorporate a SRS attribute into the WMSBrowser
widget?

I had to hardcode some changes to fit the Dutch RD system into the
WMSBrowser widget.

Oh, and don't forget to set the following attribute if you plan on using
it (it took me some time to figure out why my list of servers was not in
the widget):
WMSCACHEDIRECTORY="/ms4w/apps/chameleon/data"